Yes pun intended, but this is super hot and gorgeous! The Hot Toys 1/6th scale First Order army continues to grow today with the official reveal of the First Order Flametrooper collectible figure from Star Wars: The Force Awakens...
These specialized troopers are depicted for the first time on the silver screen as they carry dangerous incendiary weapons that can transform a battlefield into an infernal blaze!
Available to buy now. www.bit.ly/HTflame
The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of First Order Flametrooper in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Highlighting the features are the sleek designed Flametrooper helmet and armor, the trooper’s signature flamethrower and backpack, and a specially designed hexagonal figure stand with the First Order’s emblem.
VIEW THE IMAGE GALLERY
– Product Code: MMS326
– Product Name: First Order Flametrooper
– Height: Approximately 30cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 30
– Special Features: Sleek designed Flametrooper helmet and armor, the trooper’s signature flamethrower and backpack, and a specially designed hexagonal figure stand with the First Order’s emblem!
The 1/6th scale First Order Flametrooper Collectible Figure features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of First Order Flametrooper in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
– One (1) left fist
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of palms for aiming weapon
– One (1) right palm for holding weapon
– One (1) gesturing left palm
– One (1) newly developed First Order Flametrooper armor
– One (1) flamethrower backpack
– One (1) black under-suit
– One (1) belt with pouches
– One (1) pair of white shoes
– One (1) flamethrower
– First Order emblem hexagonal figure stand with First Order Flametrooper nameplate and Star Wars logo
Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2016
Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice