BUY THIS NOW BIGBADTOYSTORE: http://bit.ly/YDlrmH
BUY AT SHOPFORME: http://bit.ly/SHOPFORME
Rawrrr! Yep Rancor finally (after what seemed like an eternity) shows up and what a great set, especially with the combo of Jabba's palace which plugs in above it! Watch our review and find out more!
Stay tuned and make your are subscribed to both our flyguy and sister YouTube channel TekSushi for new Monthly LEGO Giveaways, courtesy of Lego Australia! More Soon.
Help Luke escape the clutches of the mighty rancor!
Build a famous scene from Star Wars™: Episode VI Return of the Jedi™ with this stackable set! Jedi Master Luke Skywalker is trapped in the Rancor™ Pit beneath Jabba the Hutt’s Palace and must escape.
Look for a way out before the gate lifts and the mighty rancor makes an entrance! Battle the rancor with the bone before he eats the Gamorrean guard. Then, find the hidden compartment with a secret key or drop the gate on the space beast before it’s too late! Combine with LEGO® Star Wars™ 9516 Jabba’s Palace for a stackable scene with a trapdoor into the Rancor Pit! Includes rancor, skeleton and 3 minifigures: Luke Skywalker, Malakili and Gamorrean Guard.
• Includes rancor, skeleton and 3 minifigures: Luke Skywalker, Malakili and a Gamorrean guardRelated Fly Posts
• Features opening gate, secret room and hidden compartment
• Rancor features movable arms, jaw, hands and fingers
• Accessories include bone, 2 keys, pitchfork and a bucket
• Find the hidden key in the secret compartment!
• Open the gate or smash it down onto the rancor!
• Collect the first-ever LEGO® Star Wars™ rancor creature!
• Rancor Pit measures over 6" (16cm) high, 7" (19cm) wide and 7" (20cm) deep
• Combine with LEGO Star Wars™ 9516 Jabba’s Palace for a stackable scene with trapdoor into the Rancor Pit!
• Rancor stands over 3" (10cm) tall