How do I enter the 5k Giveaway?
1. Make sure you are subscribed to www.youtube.com/flyguydotnet so we can correspond with you if you are the winner.
2. Make your own short Star Wars video telling us about your favourite Star Wars toy entitled 'flyguy.net Star Wars 5k Giveaway' and upload it to your own YouTube channel. Then post your video as a reply to this video here. (The one in this blog post above)
3. We pick a winner! That's It!
Ideas for entries
You can show a diorama, part of your collection or a battle scene you like, you could talk about a figure you have posed, or maybe one you have customised. All in, a short video on why this toy is your favourite. Keep it relatively clean, and apart from that, here is no limitations. Just talk about a toy, have fun, be creative, and share it with us!
How to reply to the video
You add a comment underneath the video, and click to make a comment. This then gives you the option as shown below to 'create a video response' which links to your video. Add the link and your done! We have to approve videos, so don't worry if it doesn't appear straight away.
Terms and conditions
- Keep your video to under 2 minutes tops.
- You can submit up to two videos per person, or per YouTube account.
- It can be a Star Wars Hot Toys/Sideshow, LEGO or Hasbro figure or set, carded or loose, Old or new, customised or not.
- Your video needs to be public, seems logical but in case your shy we all need to see it!
- You can use your phone, web cam or camera to shoot the clip, high quality is not essential but as best as you can get. It would help if you can for example, turn your phone widescreen (landscape) as opposed to portrait and make sure we can hear you!
- We will select winners as of Midnight GMT on Friday 15th February and publish the best videos.
- BBTS will pay the first $15 USD of postage if an international winner. Recipient to pay the rest.
- ShopForMe's Prize is only available to Australian residents
- The Judge's decision is final and sponsors may choose to offer an alternative prize should these be no longer available.
- We will contact you through your YouTube channel privately, make sure you monitor for a reply from us!
- Boring Conversation Anyway/Teksushi/Flyguy contributors are not eligible to enter the competition. Sorry dudes!
- Gotta question? Leave a comment below.
- Have fun!